Get the inside scoop on installing Aisle7 In-store on a Windows machine.
Need additional support with your Aisle7 install? Contact Aisle7 Technical Support at 877.659.7630 or Support@Aisle7.com.
1. Make sure the system to run Aisle7 In-Store meets the minimum requirements:
2. Have the license code and store ID provided by Aisle7 on hand. You may have received these in a letter, e-mail, or a phone call with Aisle7 Technical Support. If you don’t have a license code or store ID, contact Technical Support team at 877.659.7630 or Support@Aisle7.com.
1. Start the computer or log in as the user that will run Aisle7 In-Store. This can be any user. Note: If the program is installed by an administrative user, the shortcut to launch Aisle7 In-Store on system startup will be copied to the All Users Startup folder. This causes Aisle7 In-Store to start automaticcaly for any user.
2. Open a Web browser and go to web.aisle7.net/download.
3. Select Download for Windows.
4. Choose to either Run or Save (and then run) the Viewer Setup program. When the install is complete, Aisle7 In-Store starts.
5. When prompted, enter the license code followed by the store ID. Both are provided by Aisle7.
6. Start using Aisle7 In-Store!