A happy kiosk means happy shoppers. See our maintenance tips below for taking care of your Aisle In-Store kiosk so it can always be ready to help you take care of your customers.
To keep your kiosk running properly for your customers
- Store your Aisle7 contact information and Aisle7 In-Store user guide inside the kiosk cabinet or in a convenient location for reference.
- Make certain the kiosk computer and touchscreen monitor are turned on.
- Make sure the printer is stocked with paper. Try to keep extra paper on hand.
- Print and article to verify the printer is working properly.
- Regularly clean the screen with a soft, damp cloth. Dirt and fingerprints on the screen can cause malfunctions with your touchscreen monitor.
- Restart the kiosk computer once a month. Aisle7 In-Store starts automatically when you start the kiosk or log in. You can also start it manually by tapping or clicking the desktop icon.
- Keep the keyboard and mouse out of customer view.